You have to love face masks, they cleanse, rejuvenate and revitalise your skin; the largest organ of your body.
Face masks are a fantastic and fun way to clean your pores, soothe skin and simply relax. Our family favourite we’ve called ‘The Avocado and Vinegar Exfoliating Mash Mask’ or simply put the ‘Avo Mash Mask!’ Not only are ‘avos’ super healthy to consume but when you do it has a wonderous effect on your skin! The honey and apple cider vinegar in this mask will gently cleanse and sooth your skin too.
Our kids love this one and so does my husband. It’s great for the whole family!
Prep time: 7 mins or less
Cook time: Nil
- 1 x whole organic avocado with the skin removed
- 1tsp x organic raw honey (non-spun)
- ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 capful of All Natural Liquid Magnesium
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mash it all together!
- Wash face off with a warm clean cloth before applying mask
- Apply evenly the contents of the mask on your face
- Leave mask on for 15 minutes
- Rinse with warm water and then cool water.
Repeat whenever you like!
Note: if you feel discomfort at all gently remove mask immediately with a damp cloth. If you have any open wounds (cuts, abrasions etc) on your face do not include the magnesium as it will more than likely sting you as it is a salt!