After I posted our yummy nourishing and soothing Avo Mash Mask I was asked by a Vital mum if we had an exfoliating face scrub. And yes we do! It involves Cumin and at first thought you would be correct in wondering why cumin? But Cumin is an incredible spice that is packed with vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids. Cumin also helps with inflammation and is rich in Vitamin E which is essential for glowing skin!
Prep time: 10 mins or less
Cook time: Nil
- 2 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1/2 cup organic coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp organic raw honey
- 1/4 cup of oil e.g. Jojoba (I love jojoba!), almond or olive
- 20 total drops of essential oils e.g. tea tree, frankincense, sandalwood, sweet orange, cedarwood
- Add oil, honey and essentials oils to a small bowl and combine.
- Add coconut sugar and cumin to the small bowl
- stir until all combined and then add to a glass jar
You can use this scrub on your face AND body. You will love the smell!
It will last up to 4 months (possibly 6). Keep it away from water.
Repeat whenever you like!
Note: if you feel discomfort at all gently remove mask immediately with a damp cloth.